Serve as a direct point of contact to employees and leaders in matters related to Human Resource information. Receive inquiries via an in-bound phone queue or electronic mail and be responsible for responding to these matters in a timely manner. Escalate any issues, as appropriate. Record all service interactions and resolutions on an information tracking database. Responsibilities
- Respond to and resolve issues or questions raised by employees or leaders regarding benefits, payroll, HR policies/procedures, general transactions, or other HR-related activities. Utilize an in-bound phone queue or e-mail to receive inquiries, as well as provide resolution. Provide accurate information and counsel to employees and/or people leaders on their questions and issues, escalating when appropriate.
- Thoroughly document and record all inquiries and resolutions within the information tracking database to ensure the recording of complete information for future reference and archival purposes. Document escalation issues including party to whom matter was escalated.
- Process HR and/or payroll transactions in the HR Management System (HRMS), per defined procedures/protocols. Validate accuracy of all transactions, particularly those affecting employee levels, pay, or benefits.
- Begin applying troubleshooting techniques to issues that are more complex in nature. Determine when escalating to a team leader or specialist is appropriate to the situation.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 0-1 years of relevant experience.
- Demonstrated service orientation with a focus on quality, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to clearly articulate thoughts in a manner which is easily understood by the audience.
- Ability to handle highly confidential information with integrity and professionalism.
- Previous phone service and call-tracking system experience.
About Our Company
- Associates Degree
- Experience with HR processes or systems
- Prior phone queue experience
- Prior Workday experience
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.