Executive Assistant to ELT
Provide executive administrative support to an ELT Member. Responsibilities include: review leader's email and act on behalf of leader, schedule meetings/conferences, prepare executive level presentations/communications for internal and external (client, board, analyst and key external stakeholder) audiences, travel arrangements, expense reports/invoices, and manage business unit programs, offsites, special events or conferences. Proactively complete ad hoc requests and manage projects. Backup and train other administrative assistants. Responsibilities
- Schedule executive meetings and/or conferences by interacting with internal/external clients/partners to coordinate calendars, accommodations, meeting materials and supplies. Effectively prioritize the senior leader's time and logistics to ensure internal business needs are addressed and external commitments are managed appropriately. Manage and review leader's email, reply and act on behalf of the leader.
- Interact with board members, key external stakeholders, vendors and regulators on a regular basis. Prepare executive level presentations/reports/communication for internal and external (clients, board members, analysts), travel arrangements, expense reports, invoices, and other misc. reports. Work with Tax department on travel tax implications and multi state withholding.
- Coordinate/administer business unit programs (recognition, timekeeping, budgets, supply management, etc.), offsites, and special events or conferences. May provide leadership to direct reports including coaching, mentoring and annual performance reviews.
- Manage projects/programs, and/or participate in projects representing the business unit (process improvements, manage the coordination of a conference, etc.) and support ad hoc requests (back up to other administrative assistants, training/coaching of other administrative assistants). Occasional travel may be required based on the support needs of the leader.
- Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Experience managing an executive office preferred
- Ability to anticipate needs and make independent judgments on behalf of the executive leader
- Ability to exercise discretion due to the handling of extremely sensitive information