EAR Recruit & Practice Acquisition Manager
Are you looking to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Ameriprise is seeking a Recruiting & Practice Acquisition Operations Manager to help support Experienced Advisor Recruiting and External Practice Acquisitions. This role will partner closely with field leaders and internal business partners to ensure an effective recruiting process and to conduct product, legal, and financial due diligence when bringing new assets and advisors to the firm. This role holds significant career growth opportunity as you gain exposure to
Senior leaders and numerous departments across the company. You will use strong communications and relationship building skills in speaking with candidates to communicate the Ameriprise Value Proposition. Strong analytical skills are needed to identify any issues that could be encountered in the acquisition process. We are looking for a strong influencer who has the ability to work across the organization to provide solid recommendations to field partners & leadership. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you thrive in an environment where you can help others and create a positive impact on a client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today! Responsibilities
• Own and lead Due Diligence process across all product lines and represent compliance policies through evaluating candidate practice to determine portability of assets and advisor on-boarding. Demonstrate & maintain strong expertise on products, process & capabilities for broker dealer. Maintain current industry competitive intelligence, benchmarking & analysis. Lead candidate discussions to complete due diligence, create CBA and generate financial offer.
• Communicate Ameriprise Value Proposition and help candidates understand our capabilities and processes through product and program expertise. Act as liaison among business leaders to gather information and share best practices. Manage multiple relationships across sales organization. Influence Directors, VPs and Senior Executives on behalf of experienced advisors or practice acquisition candidates.
• Use data from multiple sources, analyze complex issues regarding advisor books of business. Incorporate company and industry knowledge using sound analytical processes. Present results of analysis and/or recommendations to senior leaders and business partners in order to generate financial offers on behalf of the company. Generate valuation models and financial offers for external practice acquisitions (price, terms, protections, payback, etc).
• Manage EAR and Practice Acquisition pipelines through reporting candidate status. Maintain accurate and timely candidate records in recruiting contact management systems and report accurately on results. Communicate advisor recruiting status, product issues and results effectively to internal and external customers. Answer candidate and field leader questions and resolve complex issues.
• Pro-actively identify, assess and resolve issues with recruiting and acquisition processes. Work cross organizationally to influence internal business partners in the creation of competitive platform and process capabilities. Provide subject matter expertise and competitive benchmarks to capture best practices and make appropriate enhancements as needed. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree and 5-7 years relevant experience.
• Product expertise with strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Strong relationship and communication skills working with all levels of the organization and external candidates.
• Influencing business lines and supporting recommendations based on analysis.
• In-depth knowledge of business operations and processes with ability to articulate these processes to others.
• Ability to deliver difficult messages while still fostering and developing solid partnerships. Relationships developed or established across all Ameriprise business lines. Preferred Qualifications
• Strong knowledge of Ameriprise Financial products, platforms and systems.
• Strong knowledge of competitor products, platforms and systems.
• 5+ years experience in the financial services industry.