EAR Onsite Manager
Deliver a consistent and effective onboarding experience for each Experienced Advisor Recruit (EAR) onsite in the advisor's office through facilitating onboarding processes and systems, implementing efficient workflows, coaching and training EARs and staff, and consulting as the Ameriprise transition expert. Play a lead role on key projects and initiatives and take on the onsite transition consultant role for complex practices and to meet demand. Responsibilities
• Travel to EAR office locations to support the onboarding, including: establishing relationships with the EAR, their staff, field leaders, and support resources, being the onsite lead for transition tracking, questions, quality checking, error follow up, etc. Implementing a workflow within the office to effectively transition clients and assets. Coaching and training EAR advisors and staff on key Ameriprise systems, processes, policies, (including EAR Onboarding tools and processes).
• Identify and drive innovation and improvement within EAR Onboarding and across the organization and lead and participate in project work to enhance the EAR Onboarding Experience.
• Identify and drive innovation and improvement within EAR Onboarding and across the organization and lead and participate in project work to enhance the EAR Onboarding Experience. Required Qualifications
• Bachelors degree or equivalent
• 5+ years of relevant experience
• Broad knowledge of Ameriprise products, policies and systems, EAR Onboarding processes and financial services products and firms.
• Excellent communication skills; ability to partner with and influence EAR advisors, field leaders, and support staff.
• Comfortable working in a flexible, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines.
• Strong professional presence and emotional competence; ability to deal with stressful situations and emotional EARs and field leaders.
• Willingness to travel 75% of the time. Preferred Qualifications
Financial Services experience