Ameriprise Financial is seeking a Director of Finance to join our team! In this role, you will support Technology and other lines of business on complex issues, including responsibility for data sources, budgeting, reporting, performance analysis, forecasting, and decision support. You will provide expertise to develop well-documented processes, maintain tools, and produce quality analysis to support business needs and make key decisions. Responsibilities
- Be responsible for all reporting/diagnostic activity for a line or function, conducting analysis and communication of metric and financial information. Serve as the primary contact for review of results and identifying issues and next steps.
- Proactively engage and collaborate with team members, providing quality work to drive timely decision making, and the delivery of results, supporting business decisions with perspective on future financial implications.
- Develop forecasts, which provide support of projected financial changes to senior business and finance management. Develop action plans in response to plans/ forecasts.
- Directly lead financial analysts and/or offshore resources and at times provides leadership to others in various processes. Coordinate initiatives with peers and management not under direct management.
About Our Company
- Bachelors degree in Finance, quantitative field, or equivalent
- 7+ years of finance and analytic experience
- Possess advanced finance, accounting, and analytical skills, along with the ability to effectively mentor others in the development of these skills
- Exhibit a high level of leadership in relationships with business partners
- Demonstrate strong process leadership skills
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.