The Director, Analytics role will be part of the Banking & Cash Solutions (BCS) team and help BCS in its journey of leveraging data to enhance business decisions and client engagement. This role will help business leaders with insights that can help them run their areas more effectively.
The Director, Analytics will bring industry best practices in data and analytics to move the team towards Prescriptive Analytics from Descriptive and Diagnostic Analytics. The role will work with stakeholders across BCS and the complete company including Products, Marketing, Compliance, Legal and Technology
This role will report to the Vice President - BCS Data Strategy & Governance. Responsibilities
- Supporting BCS's client acquisition efforts by leveraging internal and external data for engaging with clients and advisors
- Leading Analytics for Digital Marketing - client campaigns, on-line journeys etc.
- Helping define BCS's Data Strategy and Infrastructure development
- Working with key partners in areas such as Investments and Operations to provide reporting and insights to run the business more effectively
- Bring industry best practices to increase the maturity of the Analytics program.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of relevant experience
- Extensive quantitative and analytical skills
- Demonstrated ability in integrating business knowledge with analytical insight
- Ability to influence across teams, with senior leaders and business partners.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking capabilities, ability to analyze data and recommend solutions.
- Experience managing the analytics behind Digital Marketing - client campaigns, on-line journeys etc.
- Extensive experience with tools such as Dataiku, PowerBI, QuickSights
About Our Company
- Knowledge of Ameriprise products preferably Bank products
- Experience in Financial Services preferably Banking
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.