Digital Marketing Analyst- RiverSource
Support routine cross-organizational projects to execute on digital/web strategies, business objectives and deliverables. Provide support to multiple business partners, ensuring timelines, budgets, and commitments are met or exceeded, and that there is exceptional communication throughout the process to team members, leaders, and stakeholders. Work closely with business partners, vendors, interactive marketing and technology partners to support the development, delivery and digital marketing capabilities in a highly matrixed, fast-paced environment. Responsibilities
- Provide support to leaders in a collaborative environment to ensure business strategy is translated into client-focused experiences that are completed on time and drive business results and meet business partner goals. Assist with communication and develop or support strong working relationships. Ensure familiarity with a variety of interactive priorities and programs and assist with executing them to successful completion.
- Support online projects plans through launch, communicating status to key stakeholders. Work with project managers and technical leads to evaluate multiple courses of action on a project and assess impact on targeted deliverables. Ensure timelines, budgets, and commitments are met and provide exceptional communication to team members, leaders, and stakeholders through the process.
- Ensure that all developments are implemented in a timely, accurate and high quality manner to support interactive initiatives. Work with business, interactive marketing and technology partners in a highly matrixed organization, supporting stakeholder relationships. Help identify, define and capture key business indicators to ensure goals are well-defined, measurable and actionable.
- Understand end user interactive needs, satisfaction drivers, technology trends, and business goals. Understand how these insights translate into optimal online experiences and support ongoing development. Be able to translate these into initiatives and goals, and communicate to key business partners and leaders.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail. Ability to manage and deliver multiple projects concurrently.
- Strong communication and presentation skills, both written and oral along with ability to collaborate and influence others.
- Ability to multi-task & thrive in a deadline driven environment. Ability to work pro-actively in highly ambiguous & rapidly changing environment.
- Good relationship and team partnering skills.
- Project management skills with a track record of implementing innovative solutions.
- 1-2 years' experience with working on small project initiatives or programs is desired.