Digital/Instructional Designer and Facilitator
Design, develop and facilitate innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences and curriculum including but not limited to live and in-person training design and facilitation, blended learning design and facilitation, micro-learning design, social and collaborative engagement using Digital or LMS learning platforms, content curation, self-directed learning and/or e-learning design and mobile design. Responsibilities
- Responsible for Instructional Design, Delivery and Facilitation of instructor-led courses and materials.
- Utilize instructional design principles, Adult Learning Theory, ADDIE model integration, and live presentation/facilitation skills.
- Consult with business lines and deliver in-person solutions, as well as virtual/blended solutions.
- Design and develop innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences and curriculum with experience including but not limited to blended learning design and facilitation, micro-learning design, social and collaborative engagement using Digital or LMS learning platforms, content curation, self-directed learning and/or e-learning design and mobile design.
- Consult with business lines to create and implement content road maps to help design a best-in-class learning experience for in the moment learning aligned with a strategic vision.
- Conduct leadership assessment debriefs, coaching and support for leaders with their individual development plans
- Provide competency-based coaching, development plan integration and career agility coaching.
- Design, develop, facilitate and assess learning programs.
- Leverage project management skills to keep programs and deliverables on track and to monitor success of offerings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Instructional Design and Facilitation
- Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives.
- Proven project management capabilities in all aspects of instructional design/development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Some exposure to new learning technologies, strategic change management, performance consulting, and organization design concepts.
- Demonstrated comfort in delivering information to client groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in design within Cornerstone, Degreed or comparable learning platform preferred
- Experience with design and publishing tools such as Articulate Storyline Rise 360, Articulate Studio, Lectora, Captivate, Snag-it preferred.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.