Digital/Instructional Designer and Facilitator
Design, develop and facilitate innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences and curriculum including but not limited to live and in-person training design and facilitation, blended learning design and facilitation, micro-learning design, social and collaborative engagement using Digital or LMS learning platforms, content curation, self-directed learning and/or e-learning design and mobile design. Responsibilities
- Responsible for Instructional Design, Delivery and Facilitation of instructor-led courses and materials.
- Utilize instructional design principles, Adult Learning Theory, ADDIE model integration, and live presentation/facilitation skills.
- Consult with business lines and deliver in-person solutions, as well as virtual/blended solutions.
- Design and develop innovative, learner-centered and impactful learning experiences and curriculum with experience including but not limited to blended learning design and facilitation, micro-learning design, social and collaborative engagement using Digital or LMS learning platforms, content curation, self-directed learning and/or e-learning design and mobile design.
- Consult with business lines to create and implement content road maps to help design a best-in-class learning experience for in the moment learning aligned with a strategic vision.
- Conduct leadership assessment debriefs, coaching and support for leaders with their individual development plans
- Provide competency-based coaching, development plan integration and career agility coaching.
- Design, develop, facilitate and assess learning programs.
- Leverage project management skills to keep programs and deliverables on track and to monitor success of offerings
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in Instructional Design and Facilitation
- Effective at working collaboratively and identifying solutions to address multi-stakeholder perspectives.
- Proven project management capabilities in all aspects of instructional design/development.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Some exposure to new learning technologies, strategic change management, performance consulting, and organization design concepts.
- Demonstrated comfort in delivering information to client groups.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills.
- Experience in design within Cornerstone, Degreed or comparable learning platform preferred
- Experience with design and publishing tools such as Articulate Storyline Rise 360, Articulate Studio, Lectora, Captivate, Snag-it preferred.