Be a part of an extraordinary Compensation team at Ameriprise Financial! As a Compensation Systems Analyst, you will assist with administration, ongoing maintenance, and operational support of HR Compensation Systems to support Compensation team with the implementation of business strategies and operational processes. This includes conducting basic system configuration, participating in technical research, requirements gathering, and system planning, testing of system configuration and integrations, troubleshooting common issues and providing support to system users. Partner with Rewards & Recognition lead on day to day activities (mailbox management, invoice processing, etc.). Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed, and help make existing processes as effective and efficient as possible. Responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor assigned system functions, including: assist with HR Compensation system configuration, participate in business requirements gathering, reporting, and review release functionality notes and updates as needed to assist the team with identifying features/functionality to deploy to the production environments. Complete testing of system configuration and integration changes as needed.
- Provide level-1 support for systems. Serve as subject matter expert point for specific assigned functional area, address technical support questions and issues from end-users, and provide solutions or collaborate with vendors to resolve issues.
- Implement systems administration operational processes, procedures, and associated documentation. Ensure that systems operations and related procedures adhere to standards, methodologies and policies.
- Drive continuous improvement efforts focused on optimizing the employee experience; analyze, research, recommend solutions, and test and implement solutions in production environment.
- Support Rewards & Recognition lead on the Service Anniversary award program, regular management of shared mailboxes and researching / documenting questions, processing invoices as needed and other duties as time allows.
- Associate Degree or equivalent years' of experience
- 1+ year of demonstrable experience with Core HR and/or HR Cloud-based systems, including experience of problem/incident management and troubleshooting experience
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with excellent detail orientation and proven track record to collect and present meaningful system statistics
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously with fantastic attention to detail, urgency, focus and discipline.
About Our Company
- Bachelors Degree in related field
- System administration experience with MarketPay, SharePoint, Workday Compensation, E-Group and merit review tools
- Confident and comfortable taking the lead by establishing command and control during troubleshooting or recovery scenarios
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.