This position is responsible for all functions supporting compensation planning, reconciliation, reporting and disbursement of RiverSource Wholesaling variable compensation and bonuses. As a variable compensation administrator, this individual must have administrative and development skills with previous experience supporting Xactly, a Sales Performance and Incentive Compensation Management technology. This individual will work closely with business and technology teams to define, test and implement modifications to this application. Responsibilities
- Manage the end-to-end process of Sales Compensation Administration and development in Xactly.
- Provide the implementation and development of sales performance reports and compensation statements.
- Support analysis of current and proposed compensation plan performance and effectiveness.
- Create commission calculations and disbursement process and continually improves the audit and control policies and procedures to maximize efficiencies in Xactly.
- The position also includes fulfillment of ad-hoc requests and analysis as well as vendor management and project management as needed.
- Support the annual Sales Plan Design and provide analysis and feedback to sales leaders and sales compensation team.
- Collaborate with and partner with finance, HR, and corporate compensation to provide insights and resolve issues.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with Xactly, Varicent, or other compensation software
- Experience with commission process, compensation plan development and sales reporting tools.
- Strong analysis and analytical/problem solving skills.
- Reporting experience.
- A strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Technical ability to manipulate data.
- Understands and can drive internal processes, priorities and/or issues to completion.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Experience working in a Financial Services Firm
- Xactly administrative and development experience
- Experience with BI Tools (e.g. Tableau), SSRS, SQL, advanced Excel (VBA/macros), or PowerPoint
- Sales Compensation experience