Compensation Data/Reporting Analyst
As a member of the Compensation Operations team, analyze and report on compensation data sets to evaluate, recommend and support the Compensation team with implementation of business strategies and operational processes. Extract and modify data from human resources systems, and provide local/regional/global reporting on a regular or ad-hoc basis. Assist with miscellaneous projects as needed, and help make existing processes as effective and efficient as possible. Responsibilities
Opportunity to join a new function within the global compensation team focused on the operations / day-to-day activities to ensure the Compensation team provides top notch consulting to HR Business Partners and leaders.
Would be responsible to provide effective reporting and analytical solutions to the Compensation team / SVP to support business operations. Which includes regular and ad hoc reporting, creating standard tools and templates, and representing large data sets through data visualization.
Partner with other compensation team members to provide consultative support on low to medium complexity requests regarding compensation systems and processes. Utilize and assist in the maintenance of Workday core compensation and the year-end compensation tool. Lead one or more key compensation processes during the annual merit and bonus review process.
Identify opportunities and suggest solutions for development or modification of various compensation processes (year-end administration, job architecture, etc.) through data analysis. Create and maintain documentation of processes. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent (4-years)
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and manipulate data to identify trends or patterns
- Demonstrated ability to take a large data set and tell a story through visual aid
- Ability to build strong working relationships through delivery of credible work product
- Strong ability to understand requests, identify issues and effectively communicate recommendations and analysis results
- Strong organizational skills with ability to handle numerous projects simultaneously with great attention to detail
- Strong skills with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint Preferred Qualifications
- Working knowledge of SharePoint, Microsoft Access, Workday, PayScale, Power BI, or other query reporting tools
- Demonstrated project management skills to lead small to medium sized projects/processes
- Quantitative skills, comfortable doing statistical analysis
- Experience working in a Compensation department