Clearing Trading Specialist
Intake and process requests from advisors and/or clients for Employee Stock Options, Restricted Stock Awards and 10b5-1 Plans. Accountable that transactions are timely, accurate and performed within industry rules and regulations. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the day to day operations related to clients and employees of Ameriprise exercising their Employee Stock Options, Restricted Stock Awards and 10b5-1 Plans. Ensures transactions are timely, accurate and performed within industry rules and regulations. Implement and place orders on 10b5-1 plans (both sale and buy plans). Escalate issues to team leader.
- Provide advisors, clients, and business partners guidance to answer complex questions related to Employee Stock Options and 10b5-1 Plans. Ability to successfully communicate with members of the Executive Leadership Team and other senior leaders. Works closely with LTIA (Long Term Incentive Awards) area, and external companies to implement orders.
- Act as subject matter expert on the Employee Stock Option tools and order entry systems. Actively analyze current systems, training policies and procedures and provides enhancements to ensure the most efficient practices. Provides guidance on client facing literature, agreements and forms for the business area. Maintain and validate up to date order books for both ESOs and 10b5-1 pleans, fill out and submit SEC Form 144s, work with back office for Restricted Shares, and margin.
- Participate in or responsible for completion of ad hoc tasks and project requests.
- High school degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience
- Attention to detail and ability to accurate process trades.
- Active Series 7 and Series 63
- Knowledge of Ameriprise systems ART, COLA preferred.