Campus Recruiting Assistant
Ameriprise Financial is seeking a Campus Recruiting Assistant to join the Talent Acquisition Campus Recruiting Team! The Campus Recruiting Coordinator plays a key role in representing the Ameriprise brand through the careful planning and execution of events and programs that support the campus recruiting function. You will assist with the execution of recruitment strategies that attract college students to Ameriprise for internships, rotational programs, and entry level positions. Responsibilities Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Coordinate activities during the fall and spring campus recruitment cycle that ensure organizational presence and preparedness for key events. Responsibilities may include registering and providing logistical support for campus career fairs, posting positions to campus career sites, responding to inquiries in the Campus Inbox, handling candidate leads using our applicant tracking system, coordinating student interviews, executing vendor payments, and processing candidate travel/expense reimbursements.
- Partner with the campus recruiting team and other business partners to ensure a positive on-boarding experience for Ameriprise Summer Interns and Leadership Development Program participants. In addition to maintaining candidate tracking reports, you will monitor candidate statuses within our applicant tracking system and other internal systems, and ensuring the timely completion of all activities associated with the on-boarding process.
- Provide support on activities and programs associated with the Summer Internship Program. Partner with internal and external resources to ensure all learning and development, social, and volunteer events are planned, communicated, and implemented effectively.
- Serve as a point of contact for the campus team, business units and candidates. Assist with providing a consistent candidate and hiring leader experience by facilitating required correspondence to candidates and fostering candidate engagement.
- Support the campus recruiting function by maintaining critical relationships with internal and external partners, including campus career service offices, student organizations, and remote office intern program coordinators.
- Provide ad hoc support which may include ordering event merchandise, on-site conference support, and other administrative duties that support the Talent Acquisition team.
- Associate's degree and a minimum of 1 year of event planning, project coordination, or other related administrative experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel and work extended hours during peak seasons.
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Strong interpersonal skills that support interactions and relationship-building with candidates and internal partners.
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work in a fast-paced environment, while maintaining exceptional quality.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent relationship management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and as a collaborative team member.
- Demonstrated skill with event management, strategy meetings, and project coordination.
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.