Business Systems Analyst II
Provide support to projects as it relates to business requirements and technology. Communicate implementation & technology related information to the business, while providing guidance to determine system requirements and the best solution. Provide specialized services to business systems outside of technologies scope or span of control. Responsibilities
• Solve a variety of routine to more complex problems as it relates to business requirements and technology. Identify routine business requirements, project, and process specifications within identified team to support project initiatives.
• Provide input and guidance to the business on determining the best solutions and system requirements for their specific needs.
• Provide accurate, timely & responsive services to the business.
• Create and test applications, as well as trouble-shoot and resolve routine and more complex problems for the business as it relates to business requirements and technology.
• Gather requirements across business partners and develop test plans and execution. Support small to medium scale projects. Required Qualifications
• Associates degree or equivalent
• 3+ years of experience
• Good understanding of the business unit they support and the financial services industry.
• Ability to understand and apply technology as it relates to the business.
• Solid understanding of 1-3 applications within platform (in-depth understanding of at least 1 application).
• Understands/supports methodologies. About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.