Business Systems Analyst I
Responsible for providing day to day support within Trading Data Management as it relates to data, business intelligence and automation. Communicate implementation & technology related information to the business, while providing guidance to determine system requirements and engage the appropriate business and technology partners driving the best solution. May provide specialized services to business unit on gap support or systems outside of technologies scope or span of control. Responsibilities
• Process and resolve routine and less complex problems for the business unit as it relates to business requirements and technology. Support projects in identifying routine business requirements, project and process specifications within identified team.
• Provide input and guide the business unit on determining the best solutions and system requirements for their specific needs. Assists with test plan development and execution.
• Create and test applications, as well as trouble-shoot and resolve routine and less-complex problems for the business unit in day-to-day operations as it relates to business requirements and technology.
• Assist with gathering requirements across business partners and develop test plans and execution.
• Supports small to medium scale projects. Required Qualifications
• 1-3 years of relevant experience.
• Ability to provide accurate, timely & responsive services to the business unit.
• General understanding of the financial services industry.
• Ability to establish & maintain strong relationships within the business unit.
• Strong understanding of one or more applications within platform. Preferred Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business Management or applicable Certification/s
• Basic SQL, R, Python, VBA or other programming skills
• Basic business intelligence data integration and visualization - Microsoft BI Stack
• Basic business & system requirements elicitation experience