The Business Systems Analyst will be part of the WTPS (Wealth, Trading and Product Solutions) team and will provide project support for the equity & options trading desk and be accountable for providing release prioritization and management analysis. This role will drive business requirements for regulatory and process improvements, from design through testing, implementation, and monitoring. The Analyst will also lead/facilitate problem solving and troubleshooting, ensuring that clear, concise requirements have been captured and projects are driven timely inclusive of developing procedural documentation. Responsibilities
- Provide input and guidance to the business on determining the best solutions and system requirements for their specific needs. Provide accurate, timely & responsive services to the business.
- Gather requirements across business partners and develop test plans and execution. Support small to medium scale projects.
- Create and test applications, as well as trouble-shoot and resolve routine and more complex problems for the business as it relates to business requirements and technology.
- Solve a variety of routine to more complex problems as it relates to business requirements and technology. Identify routine business requirements, project, and process specifications within identified team to support project initiatives.
- Associate's Degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Good understanding of the financial services industry
- Ability to understand and apply technology as it relates to the business
- Solid understanding of 1-3 applications within platform (in-depth understanding of at least 1 application)
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple work assignments while being able to shift priorities
- Strong work ethic, high standards for accuracy and high level of personal accountability
About Our Company
- Bachelor's degree
- Ability to present and facilitate decision making to drive outcomes
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.