Business Program Manager
The business program manager position is embedded in the business to lead and influence the execution of RiverSource strategies and goals. Responsible for leading the delivery of multiple medium to large scope projects and marketing campaigns in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment. Requires effective communication, strong sense of ownership and ability to build and sustain relationships with both internal and external business partners. Responsibilities
This position provides project management support for RiverSource annuity and insurance initiatives as determined by the business. This includes stand alone projects as well as leading the marketing work-stream in larger I&A PMO projects. The business program manager is the single point of contact for assigned projects and ongoing programs. Responsibilities:
- Create and maintain time line/ project plan
- Drive creation of success measures and goals using project charters and scorecards
- Track/manage budget as appropriate
- Facilitate impact assessment and ensure appropriate levels of review are taking place at the right times
- Formulate agendas and facilitate actionable discussions with multiple levels of leaders
- Disseminate appropriate level of information and outcomes from meetings
- Be a control mechanism to ensure we provide a consistent RiverSource experience across both insurance and annuities
About Our Company
- Extremely organized and able to effectively prioritize.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable speaking to organizational leaders and subject matter experts regarding projects.
- Proven ability to lead, build, influence and maintain strong relationships with key business partners to drive initiatives.
- 3-5 years' demonstrated experience with working on medium to large project initiatives or programs is desired.
Riversource Annuities and Insurance is a part of the Ameriprise family of brands that provides our clients access to solutions that create a road map for their future. At Riversource we embrace an inclusive and collaborative culture that allows us to help others achieve their goals by providing compelling product solutions. This includes insurance to prepare for and be protected during the unexpected, as well as annuities that will provide support through every stage of retirement planning such as asset accumulation, generating income, and leaving a legacy to loved ones or charity. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Riversource.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.