Provide general program support for the Advisor Business Development Programs teams responsible for accomplishing outcomes outlined in the business program strategy. Partner with business teams responsible for delivering the program to manage, track, and report program progress as defined by business standards. Responsibilities
- Responsible for the coordination of activities to support the business program. Document and maintain business program plans, and goals, roles, processes, deliverables, schedule, and budget. Identify key dependencies, resources, timeframes and milestones for key program deliverables.
- Lead recurring small cohort accountability coaching meetings for program participants to help achieve stated program goals and support participants progress towards achieving individual performance targets.
- Partner with key program support and resources including corporate communications, Wealth Management Solutions, RiverSource, Columbia Threadneedle Investments, third party wholesalers and other critical groups to support the needs of the business.
- Continually probe for bottlenecks and other potential problems; use influence, resourcefulness and initiative to minimize their effect on the program plan. Provides input on priority trade offs within and between business programs, as needed. Address and resolve program conflicts.
- Gather information, and analyze problems across the team and department to proactively provide feedback and potential solutions to leadership. Work with the team to deliver business program plan using established objectives, timeline, and prioritization while also helping to support a full communication sequenced strategy for all workstreams
- Monitors program progress. Continually improve project skills via learnings and best practices from
- Associates degree or equivalent experience.
- 1+ years of relevant work experience.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and quality assurance
- Ability to work on multiple programs.
- Strong Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Demonstrates strong independent judgment and ability to connect the dots on information pertaining to the business and/or program/project.
About Our Company
- Financial Services experience
- Bachelors degree
- Coaching experience
- Program management experience
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.