Business Analyst I
This position is responsible for analysis, reporting, and contributing to recommendations for the department. Make process improvements and adjustments; assist in small to medium projects, involving developing solution for problems within the internal organization and external vendor platforms. Help resolve problems or issues through methods of (LEAN) problem solving, as well as perform independent analysis. With guidance from leader, recommend changes to policies and procedures where needed. Responsibilities
- Perform routine reporting and analysis of internal operation platforms (Performance reporting, Cost Basis reporting, and Tax reporting) based on department needs.
- Work closely with both internal and external business partners to solves ad-hoc issues, implement new processes, and enhance existing processes
- Identify and implement process improvements
- Regularly conduct analysis for automation and re-engineering opportunities
- Assist with small/medium sized projects
- Make recommendations based on reporting/analysis to best meet client/business objectives
- Associate degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of experience (recommended)
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes
- Ability to communicate effectively on recommendations and analysis
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across the organization
About Our Company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1+ years of operations experience
- Work independently and seek guidance when needed
- Good time management and planning skills
- Positive attitude!
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.