Business Analysis II
This position is responsible for performing analysis and reporting, while contributing to recommendations for the Global Research Relations & Corporate Access team. This person will make process improvements and adjustments to existing reporting models around all aspects of the research universe. Assists in small to medium projects, which may involve developing solution for problems within the business unit or coordinating amongst the research teams. This position has a large focus on resolving reporting problems or issues through methods of trouble shooting, data analysis and dashboard developments. Using sound information and theory, this position is expected to provide management with recommended actions to resolve issues or create value for the business. Responsibilities
- Perform less complex reporting and analysis resulting in recommendations for the business unit based on their needs for major and minor process improvements, small to medium projects within business unit.
- Perform a combination of complex and less complex reporting and analysis, which could involve creating reports or dashboards from initiation to completion.
- Develop solutions for routine and more complex problems for the business unit. Identify and recommend changes to policies, procedures and business model with guidance from leader.
- Makes recommendations that best meet the client's objectives.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Bachelors degree.
- Good analytical, quantitative & problem solving skills and ability to use statistical analysis and modeling.
- Strong knowledge of business operations and processes in more than two areas.
- Ability to communicate effectively on recommendations and analysis results, and establish and maintain strong relationships across the organization.
- Project Management.
- Basic knowledge of coding
About Our Company
- Ability to code in Python
Millions of people around the world rely on Columbia Threadneedle Investments to manage their money. We're intentionally built to help our clients succeed, backed by a global team of 2,000 people including more than 450 investment professionals sharing global perspectives across all major asset classes and markets. At Columbia Threadneedle, you'll find the promise we make to our clients is the same one we make to our employees: Your success is our priority. In addition to our competitive total rewards package, employees stay with us because of our culture and commitment to their development. And, backed by the strength of our parent company, Ameriprise Financial, we are committed to providing you with the tools, resources, recognition and rewards to help you shape the career you want.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.