Brokerage Service Professional II
Serve as first point of contact for advisors, clients, and relationship partners for routine service issues, requests, policies, procedures, and account information, specific to wires. Communicate directly with clients and advisors to research questions, open issue resolution cases, and resolve minor problems over the phone or notify appropriate service partners. Respond to basic inquiries with prompt, accurate solutions to transaction/service requests in a fast-paced, customer-focused, team environment. Responsibilities
- Serve as the first point of contact for advisors needing service and operational support within a brokerage account for wires. This includes responding to service requests, troubleshooting issues, and researching complex issues that cannot be resolved immediately. Provide prompt, accurate solutions to transaction, service and/or operational questions in a fast-paced, client-focused team environment.
- Respond directly to account information or other requests initiated by advisors utilizing a variety of systems to provide information for advisors or other relationship partners, and works with appropriate internal business partners to resolve any outstanding questions. May process routine service transactions, or resolve account service casework, ensuring time and quality standards are met.
- Interact directly with advisors and other business partners to resolve questions and pending transactions.
- Educate advisors directly on newly-enacted services, systems or procedures to help facilitate efficient self-service as well as serve as a key resource for advisors on company or product policies and systems and troubleshoot simple usability issues.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 1+ years of relevant experience including previous experience within brokerage industry.
- Excellent customer service skills that include the ability to explain complex policies or concepts in a straightforward, easy-to-understand manner.
- Ability to research and solve problems and ask the right questions to understand underlying issues and identify root cause.
- Strong written and spoken communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Associate or Bachelor's Degree.