As a member of the Brand Management team, this position will be focused on creating stronger brand integration and advocacy across the organization at the corporate level. This includes corporate reviews, consulting, training, program support and providing tools and support for all Ameriprise Financial business lines. Responsibilities
• Understand and support the Ameriprise brand guidelines to ensure consistency across the organization. This includes a thorough understanding of the visual and messaging guidelines.
• Support brand tools which include brand guidelines website, branded templates and brand policies.
• Become an expert in the Ameriprise brand photography style and act as primary photography purchaser for the organization.
• Act as one of the main brand reviewers in the AdTrax tool for corporate and advisor materials to ensure brand accuracy and consistency.
Provide daily consulting through the brand consulting mailboxes and phone calls for inquiries and branded merchandise reviews
• Responsible for brand content on intranet site ensuring accuracy and availability
• Lead metrics reporting for resources, reviews and consulting across the brand management team
• Assist managers and director in building our brand culture and brand stewardship.
• Support BAU and ad-hoc project work across corporate branding
Please note that this position involves daily communication and interaction with internal business partners, advisors and vendor partners and thus requires strong communication and personal interaction skills. Required Qualifications
• A minimum of 1-3 years of brand and/or marketing experience. Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
• Strong written and verbal communication and project management skills in the areas of design, proofreading and editing.
• Excellent relationship manager
• Solid analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
• Must be results-driven, detail-oriented and a problem-solver with demonstrated success in facilitating multiple tasks or projects and driving them to completion
• Strong client service skills using a high-touch approach with an ability to develop and foster relationships to further promote and build the brand. Preferred Qualifications
• Prefer experience in marketing communications in the financial services industry.
• Experience in advertising or promotions on either the client or marketing agency side.
• Familiarity with photography and design principles About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.