The Ameriprise Talent Acquisition team is seeking an Associate Recruiter to support full cycle recruiting, typically for high volume and entry-level positions. In this role, you will have the opportunity to partner with fellow recruiters in supporting hiring leaders by delivering diverse slates of internal and external candidates. Responsibilities
- Build and develop recruiting strategies and advise hiring leaders throughout the hiring process while meeting quality, satisfaction, and compliance expectations.
- Ensure a high quality candidate experience while maintaining excellent relations with hiring managers, the business, and the community.
- Leverage Ameriprise Talent Acquisition resources to develop ongoing, creative sourcing strategies that feature candidate outreach and assessment.
- Contribute to various Talent Acquisition team projects.
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Possess a cohesive team attitude, excellent communication skills, and willingness to receive coaching.
- Strong PC skills, such as Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment while remaining client-focused.
- Must be organized, flexible, detail oriented and deadline driven with strong prioritization skills.
- Posses excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Prior experience recruiting or other HR discipline.
- Prior experience with applicant tracking system.