Associate HR Business Partner
Partner with the HR Business Partner team to implement HR programs, policies, and practices by way of project management, data gathering, analysis and reporting. This position will support the Technology organization. Responsibilities
- Assist the HR Business Partner teams in the implementation of HR programs, policies, and practices by way of communications planning, project management, data gathering, analysis and reporting. As part of the HR Business Partner team, contribute to the planning, execution, and monitoring progress on key cyclical HR processes, such as goal and development planning, year-end PMP process, Line of business talent review and adhoc reporting needs.
- Provide guidance to business line leaders and employees on issues and questions that are unique based on business line programs and relationships. Areas of guidance may include, talent acquisition, employee relations, onboarding/offboarding, use of the Human Resource Information System(Workday) company recognition programs, etc.
- Responsible for the HR data / reporting needs of the team, using computer applications such as Excel, Power Point, Human Resource Information Systems, and general database and reporting management knowledge.
- Activities may include creation of reporting needs specific to the Technology line of business, distribution of standard line of business reports, communication with the HR Reporting area to ensure team has the data necessary for both routine and ad hoc reporting, or projects in order to solve business challenges.
- Partner with HR business groups to perform issue resolution on a variety of HR-related topics in support of team, which may include Workday issues, resolving payroll issues, talent acquisition, as well as providing infrastructure information about business unit organization.
- Participate in broader projects across the HRBP team and/or HR organization. Required Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- General human resources experience
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, confidence communicating to a variety of levels across the organization
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally
- Process oriented and can work with a team
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Strong project management skills, in addition to organization skills and attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (specifically Excel, Power Point) Preferred Qualifications
- Previous experience working in Financial Services
- Previous knowledge and usage of Workday About Our Company
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.