Advisory Trading Specialist
The Advisory Trading Specialist will support the day-to-day trading and operations for all discretionary managed account products. This role will also support business partners with processing client requests, answering trade related questions and assisting with research of escalated items. Responsibilities
- Perform daily trading of our Active Portfolio Mutual Fund and/or ETF portfolios traded on-team, as well as the highly complex Drift trading process for internally- traded Select Separate Models Only and ETF strategies, and auto-rebalance trading and validation for our SPS Advantage product. This includes trade origination, pre and post trade validation, and reject and exception processing.
- Provide support to business partners with trading and maintenance to models, processing client requests, and answering trade related questions/assisting with research of escalated items.
- Build and maintain support relationships with internal WMS and Captial Markets Trading business partners, as well as external money managers and vendors. Collaborative work with third party money managers regarding model trading and client requests.
- Continuous development of on-team systems, tools, and process knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience within the brokerage industry.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
About Our Company
- Experience with order entry for the following security types: Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Options.
- Experience with the following systems: APL, BETA, BondDesk, Brokerage Mainframe, SSRS/SharePoint, MS Access.
With the right company, life can Be Brilliant®. At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial and we can Be Brilliant® together.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.