Advisory Trading Specialist
Support the day-to-day trading and operations for all discretionary Managed Account products (Active Portfolios and Select Separate/UMA) and SPS Auto-Rebalance Trading. Execution of high-risk/high-volume trade events, including multiple large rebalance events each month. Provide support to business partners by answering trade related questions and assisting with research of escalated items. Responsibilities
- Perform daily trading of our Active Portfolios Mutual Fund and ETF portfolios traded on-team, as well as the highly complex Drift trading processes for internally- traded Select Separate and ETF strategies. This includes trade origination, pre and post trade validation, and reject and exception processing.
- Multiple daily trading processes, including but not limited to: order generation and validation, reconciliation, critical thinking/decision making, market knowledge, and support of third party money managers and internal business partners.
- Provide support to business partners in processing client requests, answering trade related questions and assisting with research of escalated items.
- Build and maintain support relationships with third party money managers. Relay client trading requests and collaborate on model update trading requests.
- Continuous development of on-team systems, tools, and process knowledge.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years of experience within the brokerage industry.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and possesses a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high degree of accuracy.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with order entry for the following security types: Stocks, ETFs, Bonds, Mutual Funds and Options.
- Experience with the following systems: APL, BETA, BondDesk, Brokerage Mainframe, SSRS/SharePoint, MS Access.