Responsible for providing program coordination in support of a variety of advertising and media initiatives. This includes supporting the advertising creative development and execution, as well as the creative review and approval process. Will act as the primary point of contact for advisor local advertising inquiries, and provide day to day budget management and support. Responsibilities
- Assist with the advertising review and approval process across paid channels in collaboration with business and agency partners to ensure deadlines and media insertions are delivered on time, within budget, and meet company standards.
- Review and maintain the creative rotation, analyze and review specification sheets, and provide feedback to external agency partners. Responsible for maintaining the creative asset library by verifying that all advertising materials and assets adhere to brand, compliance and regulatory guidelines.
- Support local advertising programs by serving as the primary point of contact for field advisors and provide guidance on marketing material related questions. Work with agencies and business partners to develop appropriate advertising materials (Print, Digital, Radio and Billboard). Develop strategic creative briefs, review creative from agencies and provide feedback. Work with internal business partners to promote local ad programs and develop the field annual satisfaction survey for Advisors. Coordinate monthly status meetings with creative agencies and deliver feedback.
- Supports budget management and billing processes for assigned units which includes maintaining the budget tracker, track spending, invoice processing and reconciliation with internal/external partners. Develop accurate weekly and monthly status reports to review with leaders and identify spend opportunities during forecast cycles. Responsible for driving a collaborative work stream within the designated business line to develop integrated monthly and quarterly competitive reports.
- Accountable for scheduling meetings, developing meeting agendas, driving the development of presentations, daily and/or weekly monitoring of competitive activity, and identifying/summarizing industry trends in presentations to leaders.
- Assist leader in management of agency relationships. Serve as day-to-day contact for the agency and liaison (as needed) with business partners. Ensure external partners deliver accurate status reports for projects and manage the VRA processes. Work with Enterprise Procurement and/or agency to develop and deliver project status and spend reports to leaders. Manage the annual agency survey and review; write questions, program and field the survey, and summarize results.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
- 1-3 years relevant experience.
- Knowledge of and background in advertising and/or marketing, with a financial services focus.
- Strong project management skills, including organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Proven ability to build strong working and collaborative relationships.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
About Our Company
- Experience with managing talent, residual and music licensing contracts.
- Experience and familiarity with budget tracking/management and Excel.
- Creative/agency experience.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.