Provide specialized support service to Ameriprise Advisor Center (AAC) advisors, pre-appointed advisors, and clients through innovative and successful resolutions of client service issues and process implementations. Responsible for handling complex client service issues escalated from advisors and other areas of Ameriprise Financial. Provide training and coaching to other operations professionals, as well as, completing day to day operational tasks with minimal oversight. Responsibilities
- Resolve escalated high-priority, complex service issues.
- Serve as a resource to AAC Advisors and Staff regarding Ameriprise Policies and Procedures.
- Provide subject matter expert support to the AAC and Business Partners on client service, operational projects and key initiatives to keep and drive additional business results.
- Process daily operational tasks which could include processing fulfillment, advisor assignments and terminations, client transitions to and from the field, etc.
- Work independently with limited oversight, while recognizing when escalation to leadership is needed and required.
- Fill in for the AAC Operations leader when necessary and support other AAC leader's ad-hoc requests.
- Serve as the on-team resource for documenting standard work and helping team member(s) develop greater understanding of AAC Operations and Ameriprise Financial policies and procedures as well as on-board new Operations Professionals.
- Serve as back up to leader as necessary.
- Associates degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years of experience
- Knowledge of financial services products and regulations.
- Proven ability to research and resolve complex, high-priority issues in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to influence and collaborate with or leader across the organization and at all levels to drive results.
About Our Company
- Knowledge of The Ameriprise Advisor Center a plus.
- Experience with COLA, Thomson One, Advisor Compass Tools, Microsoft Office, eWorkflow, tech hardware preferred.
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.