Do you have experience in the financial services industry and want to advance your career with an industry-leading firm? Our office is growing, and we are looking for a Client Service Associate to join our operations team! The Client Service Associate (CSA) is an integral part of advisor and branch support; responsible for using the client relationship model and turnkey tools. Activities may include but are not limited to servicing clients by assembling and analyzing client data, helping prepare financial plans, working with clients to process transactions, trades and other practice management tasks as needed. In addition to supporting advisor(s), you'll be a part of our operations team providing the branch with general administrative and reception support as needed, including but not limited to understanding firm policies, procedures and digital tools. At Ameriprise Financial, we take pride in providing our clients with a personalized experience every step of the way; if you prosper in an environment where you can help others and if you enjoy creating a positive impact on client's overall experience, we invite you to take your career to the next level by applying to join our team today!
Looking to advance your career further through licensing? We are dedicated to your career development through training, mentoring and licensing support - it's all about helping you effectively develop to reach your full potential! Responsibilities
- Assist advisor(s) in servicing clients including preparing financial plans, conducting investment research and completing trades and transactions as described by the advisor.
- Prepare and summarize client meetings by scheduling and confirming meetings, entering data into contact manager, building the agenda and summary of meetings, escorting clients to advisor meetings and providing vital follow-up.
- Ensure new business paperwork is submitted efficiently which includes preparation of forms and documentation for submission to home office, acquisition of appropriate signatures, tracking of new insurance applications and coordination of rollovers.
- Coordinate marketing events which include organizing the event, contacting vendors, finalizing event details, crafting marketing compliance documentation and managing event marketing reimbursement.
- Provide general administrative duties such as answering the advisor's phone, processing expense management reports, preparing routine client correspondence, supporting closes, setting up client documents, and new business correspondence and alerts.
- Associate (2-year) degree or equivalent.
- 3-5 years relevant experience required.
- Experience working in a client service environment.
- Detail-oriented, strong math, and analytical skills. Good organization and time management skills.
- Able to manage multiple priorities and prioritize effectively. Able to independently work with minimal direct supervision.
- Able to communicate with all levels within the organization. Process oriented and can work with a team.
- Strong computer and software skills.
About Our Company
- Bachelors degree or equivalent
At Ameriprise Financial, we're not just in the business of helping clients with their financial goals - we also help our advisors and employees reach their true potential by embracing an inclusive and collaborative culture. We celebrate the unique qualities and reward the contributions of our talented, passionate employees. If you're motivated and want to work for a strong, ethical company that cares about you and your community, take the next step with Ameriprise Financial.
Ameriprise Financial is an equal opportunity employer. We consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, genetic information, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, gender identity, disability, veteran status, marital status, family status or any other basis prohibited by law.