HMDA Compliance Analyst
A banking client of ours based in Detroit is looking HMDA Compliance Analyst to join its Compliance team. This role will report to Senior Compliance Analyst. Experience with both HMDA & CRA is a requirement. Responsibilities include:
- Perform geocoding, data quality and validity checks.
- Research and resolve exceptions identified.
- Responsible for a final review of all HMDA and CRA reportable loans identified on the LARs for 100% accuracy prior to the annual LAR submissions.
- Using software, import data and run analysis reports.
- Assist as required with regulatory exams and internal audits.
- Participate on project oriented teams to assess existing controls and provide advisory input on new controls that are being considered or in development.
- Assist with additional compliance functions as needed.
- 1+ years experience in HMDA.
- Have a general understanding of federal banking laws and regulations.
- High school diploma or higher.