Portfolio Performance Manager, Real Estate & Location Strategy
The Portfolio Performance role will be a critical in enabling the delivery of the Firm's Real Estate Strategy through the development and management of a multi-year plan. It will be part of a sustained capability to optimise the Firm's Real Estate portfolio on an ongoing basis.
The Firm's Real Estate Strategy articulates key outcomes which will be delivered over the next five years across the Firm, specifically increasing utilisation, reducing vacancy and branch density. Delivering the above outcomes will add commercial value to the Firm and support one of the five key go forward priorities articulated by James Gorman, "Evaluate how we work to improve our productivity, quality of work, and overall employee experience".
• Perform a critical function managing data for the real estate budget, capital plan, project approval process and the five-year forward P&L view
• Work with key stakeholders to understand the content and impacts of; real estate strategies, capital plan, transactions, five-year P&L view
• Review and validate project and capital 'deal sheets'. Work with data custodians to insure data quality
• Monitor the SharePoint Site to understand projects status, content and next steps Qualifications:
• +5 years of experience in; real estate, PMO, portfolio planning, real estate finance role(s)
• Deep analytic skills with a sharp attention to details
• Understanding of the core drivers that support optimization of large geographically dispersed real estate portfolio
• Ability to partner with internal stakeholder groups and also to leverage the supply chain and vendors to deliver change
• Ability to prioritize multiple initiatives, appropriately balance strategic and execution activities, and perform effectively under pressure.
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to form effective working relationships quickly
• Experience working within financial services preferred #LI-GH1