Blackstone Insurance Solutions - Finance Analyst (Baltimore)
Job Description: Finance Analyst - Blackstone Insurance Solutions - Baltimore office Employer:
Blackstone Firm Overview:
Blackstone is one of the world's leading investment firms. We seek to create positive economic impact and long-term value for our investors, the companies we invest in, and the communities in which we work. We do this by using extraordinary people and flexible capital to help companies solve problems. Our asset management businesses, with $457 billion in assets under management, include investment vehicles focused on private equity, real estate, public debt and equity, non-investment grade credit, real assets and secondary funds, all on a global basis. Further information is available at www.blackstone.com. Follow Blackstone on Twitter @Blackstone. Business Unit:
Blackstone Insurance Solutions Business Unit Overview:
Blackstone Insurance Solutions (BIS) delivers Blackstone's private credit and investment management expertise to insurers, helping those firms meet long-term policyholder obligations and drive shareholder value. BIS partners with insurers to deliver customizable and diversified portfolios of Blackstone products from our investment grade private credit, private equity, real estate, and hedge fund solutions platforms, as well as the option for full, outsourced management of insurance companies' investment portfolios. Job Title
: Blackstone Insurance Solutions Financial Analyst Job Description:
The Blackstone Insurance Solutions finance position mainly provides accounting/finance support to the Blackstone FP&A Corporate team, back/middle office functions and statistical/performance related data for the front office.
- Assist in preparing investment review group/investment committee materials
- Prepare quarterly reporting package
- Prepare monthly management fee accrual calculations and quarterly billing statements
- Work with back and middle office personal to ensure data completeness
- Work with technology teams to improve system functionality and validate enhancements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual management reporting
- Client financial performance
- AUM Summary
- Alternative Fund Summaries
- Assist with special projects as needed
- BS or BA degree in Accounting or Finance
- CPA or CFA Candidate
- 2-3 years of related experience in public and/or private firm
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented
- Ability to work in a fast paced professional environment and handle multiple projects
- Ability to build working relationships across various departments with individuals at different experience levels
- Proficiency in excel required; Clearwater / Oracle a plus
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, national origin or any other category protected by law.
If you need a reasonable accommodation to complete your application, please contact Human Resources at 212-583-5000 (US), +44 (0)20 7451 4000 (EMEA) or +852 3656 8600 (APAC).
The Blackstone Group and its affiliates provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified employees and applicants for employment regardless of race, color, creed, religion, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, marital or partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic predisposition, veteran or military status, status as a victim of domestic violence, a sex offense or stalking, or any other classification prohibited by applicable law.
To submit your application please complete the form below. Fields marked with a red asterisk * are required in order to enter into a possible employment contract (although some can be answered " prefer not to say "). Failure to provide this information may compromise the follow-up of your application. When you have finished click Submit
at the bottom of this form.