2022 Operations Summer Analyst Program (Baltimore)
Summer Analysts join us for a 10-week Summer Analyst Program beginning in June. This includes broad exposure to various functions across Operations and the financial services industry and a Firm orientation and an intensive hands-on introduction to Operations at Morgan Stanley through on the job training and a group project. There will also be opportunities to engage with members of the Operations senior management team. Training Program:
Role and Responsibilities :
- A scheduled summer of various trainings, a speaker series, networking and educational events, in order to be fully immersed in Operations and the Firm's culture.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Collaborate across the various Operations teams to evaluate and reengineer processes to drive greater operational efficiency.
- Obtain a broad understanding of Operations and its departmental interdependencies.
- Present to senior management.
- Partner with business units and technology to deliver exceptional service to our clients in the areas of trade capture, clearance and settlement, account opening, cash management, billing, tax reporting and fraud monitoring.
- Partner with Technology to design, manage and implement business process changes to streamline processes, improve productivity and optimize operational efficiency.
- Effectively identify and mitigate operational risk while ensuring continued compliance with global regulatory requirements.
- Establish and maintain effective client relationships in order to deliver world class operational services.
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- You are graduating between December 2022 and May 2023, pursuing your Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment
- Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion
- Strong time management and multitasking skills and can handle multiple responsibilities and projects with competing priorities and deadline
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Positive, can-do attitude and willingness to get the job done
- Proactive, motivated, and possess poise and self-confidence
- All majors (disciplines) are encouraged to apply
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. Application Process and Deadline: (Baltimore)
Fall Deadline: October 15, 2021
. Students must apply on www.morganstanley.com/careers in order to be considered.