2022 Finance Summer Analyst Program (Baltimore)
- A 10-week direct placement program beginning in June.
- An intensive hands-on introduction to Finance at Morgan Stanley.
- Broad exposure to various functions across Finance.
- In-depth exposure to a specific Finance function.
- Our Summer Analyst Program begins with a firmwide orientation, followed by business unit-specific training. The remainder of the training is on the job.
- Throughout the summer, Analysts participate in: senior management speaker seminars, a group project, community service, and social and networking events to build Summer Analysts' professional networks.
- Become part of a high-performing team delivering first class reporting and analysis to our Business Units, Senior Management and Regulators.
- Work collaboratively to ensure the integrity of Morgan Stanley's books and records.
- Provide reporting and analysis for Business Units, Senior Management and Regulators.
- Continuously improve or enhance processes for increased control and/or efficiency.
- Develop an understanding of Finance terminology and divisional structure.
- Partner with other summer analysts on a group project, proposing a process improvement or a solution to a business challenge.
- You are pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, Mathematics or a related major.
- You are graduating between December 2022 and May 2023
- Minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Excellent leadership, analytical and communication skills.
- Team player who can work in a collaborative environment.
- Attention to detail, exercise sound judgment and can handle sensitive information with discretion.
- Strong time management and multitasking skills to help balance multiple responsibilities and projects across competing priorities and deadlines.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to streamline processes in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently.
- Driven, highly motivated and results-focused.
To qualify, applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States, and should not require, now or in the future, sponsorship for employment visa status. APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINES (Baltimore)
Students must apply online at www.morganstanley.com/careers by October 15, 2021
in order to be considered.