System Administrator BNY Mellons Data and Analytics Solutions further extend Asset Servicing capabilities in securities and cash into the worlds most important asset class, data. As a software and content business, inclusive of the Eagle data management, accounting, and performance products and Intermediary Analytics sales and distribution data, the offering also includes a suite of new cloud-based products. An ecosystem of proprietary and third-party business applications are available to help firms manage their core investment process and beyond. The System Administrator is a key role within the Enterprise Services and Support team. In this role, the successful candidate will act as the primary Administrator for many technologies critical to the BNY Mellon Data and Analytics organization. What You Will Do
Technologies You Will Support
- Provide daily monitoring and maintenance of critical Infrastructure through automation.
- Work with patch management team verifying and provide critical day updates to virtual machines and End Points.
- Monitor requests and troubleshoot issues submitted by end users through Service Now incident management system.
- Provide escalation support for issues that cannot be resolved by level 1 IT Helpdesk Technicians.
- Provide training to the end user community as needed on various technologies supported by the ESS.
- Primary Audio/Video support contact for high level conferences, webcasts, and webinars.
- Collaborate with meeting organizers to ensure technology requirements are met for conferences/meetings.
- Creation of Knowledge articles and documentation of key infrastructure
- Azure & Office 365 Administration and design
- Active Directory Support, GPO, Domain Controller, DNS
- ESX VMware \ Critical Server Support \ Window Server 2016
- Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager (SCCM)
- Cisco Unified Call Manager (CUCM) Jabber, Softphones, Voice
- Legacy Exchange 2016 Administration
- WebEx Administration
- Site Scope / Network Monitoring Tools
- Active Directory Backups and Restores and Disaster Recovery planning
Specialist Infrastructure Operations Analyst->> Designs, implements, integrates, and provides full support for software in a multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Researches the appropriate system software to meet corporate standards and objectives for system performance. May allocate/coordinate work within a team/project. Formulates plans to meet system objectives for the corporation, works in all phases of system analysis, implementation measurement, and reporting. Oversees software installations and upgrades to operating systems and layered software packages. Analyzes user hardware and software needs and recommends upgrades or new purchases. Installs, configures, and develops middleware utility programs and related distributed system software on multiple mainframe/distributed hardware/software environments. Leads the middleware team in providing more complex on-site and on-call support through analysis and research. Collaborates and consults with application development teams to determine platform selection, efficient transaction design, and use. Communicates both formally and informally with customers and end users. Reviews new/modified file transmission requests submitted by all internal business partners at BNY Mellon. Contributes to the achievement of related teams' objectives.
- Azure Fundamentals AZ-900 certification or equivalent experience
- MCSE certification
- Minimum 5 years of Server Administration
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree preferred
- 6 - 8 years of related infrastructure experience required
- Experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus.
United States-USA-MA-Wellesley Work Locations: Job:
Information Technology Organization: