Wealth Planning Associate
- Based on experience
- Waltham, MA, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Ballentine Partners
- 22 Mar 19
Ballentine Partners, is a leading independent investment & wealth management firm headquartered in the Boston area. Our client families rely on us to be their most trusted advisor & to manage all aspects of their complex financial lives. Our compensation philosophy and team structure foster a collegial work environment. We are unusual in the financial services industry in that we believe our employees’ having a balanced life makes them better at their work. We are proud that in 2017, Pension & Investments named Ballentine Partners as one of the Best Places to Work in Money Management.
In this role the candidate will not only be responsible for the technical tasks below but will also have the opportunity to learn the soft skills necessary to be successful in their interactions with people at all levels.
- Designing and preparing client financial reports and exhibits for client meetings
- Collecting, compiling, and analyzing raw data from multiple sources to produce accurate financial summaries
- Contributing to strategic thinking on client team by identifying and elevating strategic planning issues and opportunities
- Identifying and researching client issues under supervision of team leader
- Handling special analyses and projects for client teams (estate flow diagramming, cash flow analysis, forecasting, etc.)
- Researching financial planning topics to enhance firm’s knowledge management resources
The successful candidate will have strong math, computer, and analytical skills. S/he will be highly organized, attentive to details, and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously. S/he also will be able to work independently and on teams, and will demonstrate initiative in becoming familiar with client needs and advancing his/her technical financial planning knowledge and skills.
A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, mathematics or related field is strongly preferred.
Ballentine Partners is an Equal Opportunity Employer