User Experience (UX) Designer
Senior User Experience Designer Senior User Experience Designer USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Senior-User-Experience-Designer_R0009581-1/apply
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
- Work with UX researchers to apply formative research methods that yield user insights to help inform product design
- Work with key product, marketing and technology stakeholders to design solutions that solve user pain points
- Follow and contribute to our design system to ensure consistent look and feel across all solutions
- Communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process by expressing concepts and designs visually through journey mapping, flow diagrams, wireframes, mockups, and interactive prototypes
- Design and implement lean experiments in order to gather user feedback on solution ideas and designs
- Present designs and usability findings to key stakeholders
- Work closely with product management and engineering teams using Agile methodologies
- Review implemented designs to ensure UX quality standards are met
- Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Visual Design, Human Factors (or equivalent work experience)
- 8+ years of UX experience in designing web and mobile application solutions to complex business problems/processes
- Demonstrated experience in applying formative research methods to understand user’s behaviors and motivations
- Exceptional understanding of fundamental interaction design and usability principles
- High proficiency in Sketch (our design tool of choice)
- Some proficiency in other tools used by UX Designers (Abstract, Zeplin, Miro, XD, Invision, UXPin)
- Possess a relentless attention to detail with the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex matters
- Collaborative team player with the ability to brainstorm well with others (designers, engineers, and product managers) and give and take constructive feedback
- Experience working with engineering teams using an Agile/Scrum development process
- Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
- Nice to Have: Visual design skills with ability to demonstrate excellent use of typography, color, imagery, layout, and graphic elements
Please note: Candidates must present a portfolio of user experience work All Locations:
USA-MA-Waltham-Third AvePosted 2 Days AgoFull timeR0009581
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior User Experience Designer