Lead Technology Project & Program Manager - OMS Product Owner USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Lead-Technology-Project---Program-Manager---OMS-Product-Owner_R0008604/apply
Clinical Effectiveness (CE), a Division of Wolters Kluwer Health, is searching for a Product Owner with strong NetSuite and Order Management Systems (OMS) experience. The Product Owner will play an important role in our transition to a new consolidated suite of business systems across all of CE. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing Business Transformation (BT) team and help transform the business systems of a leading healthcare information technology company.
Responsible for managing all aspects of diverse, medium to moderately complex IT projects, including project planning, execution, timing, functionality, quality and cost. Utilizes expertise and leadership skills to direct staff and to resolve issues to ensure project goals and requirements are met. Communicates with end-users to provide timely and accurate information and status updates. Projects involve multiple disciplines in the IT function; individuals who manage projects exclusively in one aspect of IT, such as ERP implementation or applications development, should be matched to the specific position for that specialty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Create with cross functional teams a prioritized roadmap to support the BT strategic vision
- Prioritize the team backlog to streamline the execution of the program priorities for all CE Order Management Systems (Multipub, NetSuite, and Softrax), while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of features or components for the team
- Engage and lead internal stakeholders, project teams, and service partners in the development and implementation of specific technology solutions that are aligned with the overall company and CE strategies
- Guide the scrum team to successfully deliver all Business Transformation OMS roadmap projects, system enhancements, and defect resolutions on time and on budget
- Responsible for project success through clear documentation and project communication, including the early detection of dependencies, risks and issues
- Define customer needs and features needed to meet those needs
- Translate customer requirements into written and verbal technical details
- Create epics and user stories with clearly defined acceptance criteria
- Set sprint goals and communicate them to the team during sprint planning
- Work with cross-functional teams on release planning and upgrades
- Work directly with developers to provide guidance and answer questions on requirements and design to ensure the product features satisfy the customers needs
- Advocate on behalf of the stakeholders within the scrum team
- Optimize backlog execution to deliver maximum value to the organization balancing technical constraints and backlog priorities
- Manage all defects for the order management systems including triage, prioritizing, and scheduling defect resolution
- Coordinate user acceptance of projects with stakeholders before deployment to production
- Consistently groom the OMS backlog and share with the team and stakeholders. Act as advisor on OMS projects, communicating difficult concepts and influencing stakeholders to adopt a different solution approach when needed
- Provide project leadership for Change Management team initiatives
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills with a demonstrated ability to interact with high-level non-technical stakeholders as well as technical development teams in a global environment
- Manage Third Party Vendors that act as extended members of the scrum team
- Provide system support and stakeholder training when needed
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
- NetSuite domain expertise required.
- A minimum of 7 years relevant work experience in IT or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years experience managing complex transformational technical projects, product management, performance improvement, and/or operational turnaround programs.
- Experience as an Administrator or Developer or Analyst with NetSuite or a related tool.
- SAP domain expertise preferred.
- Bachelors degree in computer science, IT or related field
- Experience as a Product Owner in an Agile environment or similar role
- Experience with Finance and Accounting processes
- Familiarity with Agile and SDLC
- Technical background with knowledge of software development and web technologies
- Demonstrated success in releasing products that meet or exceed business objectives
- Excellent detailed written and verbal communication skills, possibly including some end-user and technical documentation skills
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Experience supporting cross-functional teams through all elements of change and phases of a project
- Excellent meeting management and facilitation skills
- Ability to comprehend and explain technical concepts
- Well-developed technical, managerial, operational skills, together with proven expertise in strategy, organizational design, and innovation
USA-MA-Waltham-Third AvePosted TodayFull timeR0008604
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of 4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.