Senior Product Marketing Specialist Senior Product Marketing Specialist USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Senior-Product-Marketing-Specialist_R0011972-1/apply
The Senior Product Marketing Specialist will be responsible for providing our salesforce with the information it requires to advance product sales and be a champion for new product innovations. This individual will be responsible for developing engaging marketing programs that will reach the target audience for each product and inspire an increase in sales revenue.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Specifically, the Senior Product Marketing Specialist will have responsibilities in the following areas:
- Work in partnership with Product Management to understand market problems and translate them into a value proposition that the market will purchase
- Serve as a Market Launch Manager, responsible for the planning, coordination and execution of each product launch. Translate product release features into solutions, training and equipping the global Sales and Marketing teams with assets to effectively market and sell our products, including a comprehensive sales playbook
- Understand the market by serving as the expert on our buyers, including who they are, how they buy and their key buying criteria
- Collaborate with Product Management and Marketing to develop product positioning and messaging that resonate with our target buyer personas and current market trends
- Understand and document our buyer's process, including where they get information, and the who, what when, why behind the decisions they make, then sharing this information with Sales and Marketing
- Understand the competitive landscape, serving as an expert on our competition and how they are positioned
- Understand our customers and the value and benefits they receive from our products and solutions and translate this understanding into compelling messages across marketing channels
- Drive sales enablement, including but not limited to competitive attack plans, role playing exercises and regular communications such as the monthly global sales newsletter to ensure the global sales team understands our positioning and value to the market
- Drive the online review and awards programs, increasing our review scores and participating in relevant awards efforts as they arise
The Senior Product Marketing Specialist should also:
- Be an active part of the Strategic Marketing team to implement programs to meet organization's goals
- Demonstrate excellent internal and external communication skills with ability to define what success looks like and manage to agreed-upon goals
- Build and demonstrate a strong understanding of the Audit market and target customers
Minimum Education Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing or related field, OR equivalent.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in product marketing in the technology industry
- Market launch experience, including developing and implementing market launch plans
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent and creative writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form)
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
- Knowledge of Salesforce automation and Marketing automation technologies preferred
- Base knowledge of agile methodologies
- Experience in buyer journey mapping and market analysis
- Up to 30% domestic and international travel possible.
Posted 11 Days AgoFull timeR0011972
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Senior Product Marketing Specialist