Digital Marketing Specialist - Emails & Newsletters Digital Marketing Specialist - Emails & Newsletters USA-MA-Waltham-Third Ave/en-US/External/job/USA-MA-Waltham-Third-Ave/Digital-Marketing-Specialist---Emails---Newsletters_R0006559/apply
The Digital Marketing Specialist (DMS) will be part of a growing global Lifecycle and Digital Marketing team charged with development, management and execution of key communications programs to raise awareness, adoption and usage at Clinical Effectiveness clients.
The ideal candidate will have email marketing experience in building and managing trigger campaigns for customer communications and lead nurture programs in our Marketing Automation System (Marketo). You’ll manage execution, tracking and reporting of global marketing programs that drive product adoption and usage including Webinars, behavior driven campaigns, surveys, and broad customer communications. We’ll rely on you to keep our look fresh, while following brand guidelines, and upgrade our email templates using multimedia, personalization and advanced features.
You’ll set up approved content into email and landing page templates, create smart lists by audience, develop workflows, schedule deployments, analyze campaign performance and suggest improvements.
LOCATION: Waltham MA
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Retention and upsell
- Work with cross-functional teams to support customer retention initiatives on a domestic and global scale.
- Develop and manage trigger campaigns based on benchmark metrics and user behavior to increase key metrics using Marketo Marketing Automation system
- Provide campaign and program analytics to measure effectiveness of targeted outreach programs – report on a regular basis to identify trends and recommend program improvements
- Manage personalized end user onboarding campaigns (personalized by practice type, specialty)
- Manage behavior marketing programs targeted at domestic and international regions to drive registration and usage
- Maintain end user product and solution guides
- Manage materials in Customer Success Center and End User Academy for version control
- Manage campaign translations
- Work with sales operations to update customer contact changes
- Maintain customer communication inbox for bounce-backs and customer service inquires.
- Collaborate with reporting team on standard and custom reporting needs.
- Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university in Marketing, Communications, or relevant equivalent experience
- 1+ years’ experience working in a digital and enterprise marketing environment or team or related experience. (Healthcare experience highly desirable)
- Demonstrated ability to work on marketing driven campaigns and programs
- Experience with marketing automation tools such as Marketo
- Experience with HTML a plus
- Excellent communicator. You have excellent verbal and written communications.
- Collaborative work-style.You will be working with a wide range of stakeholders, requiring a flexible style that both complements the efforts and supports the needs of others.
- Hands on analytical approach: You are adept at using your analytical skills to compile data and analyze for trends and patterns. You have experience in developing, launching and analyzing surveys.
- Inquisitive and willing to take initiative.You like learning new things and like to collect and share information. You also don’t wait for things to happen – you initiate action and make things happen.
- Strong time management skills. You have proven project management and organizational skills and are able to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks at a time. You know that important campaigns have deadlines that need to be met, and you are able to prioritize your work to make it happen.
- Efficient juggler of tasks:You have excellent multi-tasking skills to manage and prioritize multiple projects and tasks
USA-MA-Waltham-Third AvePosted 4 Days AgoFull timeR0006559
Wolters Kluwer (WKL) is a global leader in professional information, software solutions, and services for the health, tax & accounting, finance, risk & compliance, and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with advanced technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2019 annual revenues of €4.6 billion. The group serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries, and employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide. The company is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit , follow us on , , and .
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or any other protected status.
Digital Marketing Specialist - Emails & Newsletters