The Sr. Executive Assistant to the CEO will provide executive and administrative support to the CEO of Global Partners LP. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated track record in support-roles at the C-Suite, excellent judgment, the ability to work independently, as well as a high level of creativity. Because the role is so dynamic, this person must possess strong business judgment and communication skills and the ability to interact with a variety of people at all levels of the organization.
Executive Administrative Support
· Perform diverse, advanced administrative duties and manage high level tasks to include meetings/events planning, calendar management, complex travel arrangements and handling confidential and sensitive information.
· Coordinate general meetings and conference calls, including venues, transportation, food and materials preparation.
· Answer and screen phone calls and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
· Compose and accurately proofread letters and documents.
· Create presentations, reports and proposals.
· Create and maintain files and effectively organize the Executives offices as needed.
· Act as ambassador with company staff, senior management, board members, business associates, clients, vendors and business partners.
· Coordinate timely receipt and organization of quarterly financial materials and related meetings.
· Work with investor relations firm to coordinate timely preparation of investor presentations, conference attendance and investor meetings.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
· 5-10 years of Executive/Administrative Experience
· Prior experience in C-suite support is a plus
· Technical proficiency and significant expertise with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
· Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects
· Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, format) and verbal communication skills
· Significant experience writing and editing professional correspondence
· Demonstrated problem solving skills
· Self-motivated and able to operate independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
· Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style
· Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills -- able to effectively multitask, juggle shifting priorities, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR0012699
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global is a midstream logistics and marketing company that owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast. Global also is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. The Partnership is a leader in the transportation of crude oil and other products by rail across its "virtual pipeline" from the mid-continental U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and others. With approximately 1,600 locations, primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. Global is No. 180 in the Fortune 500 list of Americas largest corporations.
We are an Affirmative Action Employer. Click to learn more.