Book Implementation Manager
Price Book Implementation Manager Waltham, MA - Corporate Headquarters/en-US/globalpartnerscareers/job/Waltham-MA---Corporate-Headquarters/Price-Book-Implementation-Manager_R0012659/apply Job Description:
The Price Book Implementation Manager oversees overall implementation of, and execution of price book functions, changes and enhancements. Works jointly with the Price Book Manager to oversee day-to-day PB operations and to ensure and enforce process and data integrity in all aspects of the GDSO Retail Stores PB. Works with the various departments to optimize the process and information flow in order to ensure timely and accurately implementation of PB changes and updates.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Price Book Operations
- Maintain strong team and vendor relations
- Oversees new requests, process changes, perceived impediments, etc between Global PB and various departments.
- Oversees and helps ensure data integrity
- Implements and oversees PB pricing rules in Symphony MDM, and PDI to include item groups, store pricing segmentation and pricing levels
- Works with PB services consultants when required on various projects
Accounting Liaison and Cost Management
- Works closely with AP, AR, Retail Accounting and GL to coordinate activities between Marketing, Global PB and Accounting departments
- Reviews pricing management protocol and procedures on a regular basis for improvements
- Ensures that daily reviews are conducted by PB Manager on cost exception reports
- Works with Category team to ensure correct cost structure
- Works with A/P to ensure proper payments of agreed upon costs
- Provides necessary reporting and reconciliation
Liaison for PDI and IT
- Completes testing in UAT, DEV or TEST environment for all new stored procedures
- Coordinates Data Exchange services as needed
- Ensures and coordinates support of EDI initiatives with assigned IT resources
- Acts as liaison between Operations and IT for required technical interaction between departments regarding audits and cycle counts
- Coordinates use of Store Assistant Host for cycle recount programming
Knowledge, Skills and Responsibilities:
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelors degree or related field or equivalent work experience
- Extensive familiarity with MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and database programs.
- Adept and talented at making public presentations
- Self-motivated and able to function well in an ambiguous environment where functional direction at time may be undetermined
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
- Night and weekend work necessary upon occasion
- Some overnight travel travel time less than 10%
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Posted 4 Days AgoFull timeR0012659
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global is a midstream logistics and marketing company that owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast. Global also is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. The Partnership is a leader in the transportation of crude oil and other products by rail across its "virtual pipeline" from the mid-continental U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and others. With approximately 1,600 locations, primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. Global is No. 180 in the Fortune 500 list of Americas largest corporations.
We are an Affirmative Action Employer. Click to learn more.