Administrative Assistant - Part Time (Legal Dept) Waltham, MA - Corporate Headquarters/en-US/globalpartnerscareers/job/Waltham-MA---Corporate-Headquarters/Legal-Assistant_R0011591/apply Job Description:
As a valuable resource to the Legal Department, this part time (15-20 hrs/wk) role will provide a variety of administrative functions for the legal department. The ideal candidate will:
- Provide administrative support to various members of the legal department.
- Effectively manage and execute a wide variety of administrative projects as needed.
- Ability to effectively multitask, juggle shifting priorities, deliver quickly and adapt to changing demands in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Process invoices according to internal procedures and update/create Excel documents as required.
- Responsible for mail distribution and incoming FedEx.
- Assist department with outgoing FedEx as needed.
- Compose and accurately proofread letters and documents.
- Create presentations, reports and proposals.
- Create and maintain files and effectively organize as needed/requested.
- Performs diverse, administrative duties for the legal department to include calendar management, conference call set-up and coordination, meeting room bookings and audio visual equipment set-up coordination with IT (as needed).
- Answer and screen phone calls as required and respond to emails and inquiries in a timely, professional manner.
- Possess superior telephone, communication, and interpersonal skills to interact effectively and positively with people at all levels, both internally and externally.
Administrative Project Management
- Effectively manage and execute key administrative projects as needed.
- Plan, schedule, and track project progress, execute project deliverables, and meet deadlines as assigned. Communicate progress to manager on a regular basis, keeping manager apprised of potential issues, concerns or delays in deadlines.
- Requires a High School Diploma with advanced business school/secretarial training or equivalent experience.
- Technical proficiency and significant expertise with Microsoft Office tools including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Proven track record of meeting deadlines and successfully managing administrative processes and projects.
- Excellent interpersonal, written (grammar, spelling, formatting) and verbal communication skills.
- Experience writing and editing professional correspondence.
- Experience in effectively managing multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated problem solving skills. Strong analytical and reasoning abilities.
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Outstanding ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization and demonstrate a team-oriented work style.
- Excellent time-management and multi-tasking skills.
- Adherence to maintaining confidential and sensitive information and display sound judgment.
- Willingness to assist in other capacities as needed.
We are an equal opportunity employer. We consider applications for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, citizenship status, genetic information or any other legally protected status.
Posted TodayPart timeR0011591
A publicly traded master limited partnership, Global is a midstream logistics and marketing company that owns, controls or has access to one of the largest terminal networks of petroleum products and renewable fuels in the Northeast. Global also is one of the largest distributors of gasoline, distillates, residual oil and renewable fuels to wholesalers, retailers and commercial customers in New England and New York. The Partnership is a leader in the transportation of crude oil and other products by rail across its "virtual pipeline" from the mid-continental U.S. and Canada to the East and West Coasts for distribution to refiners and others. With approximately 1,600 locations, primarily in the Northeast, Global also is one of the largest independent owners, suppliers and operators of gasoline stations and convenience stores. Global is No. 180 in the Fortune 500 list of Americas largest corporations.
We are an Affirmative Action Employer. Click to learn more.