Transformation Management And Governance, Avp
Transformation Management and Governance, AVP Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/Quincy-Massachusetts/Transformation-Management-and-Governance--AVP_R-630348/apply
Procurement is a business unit within Corporate Finance is responsible for providing enterprise wide procurement services, including governance and monitoring programs, for all regions and countries where State Street Corporation conducts business. The Transformation Management and Governance team within Procurement is focused on providing ongoing oversight and support for the team to comply with program requirements of Recovery and Resolution Planning, Privacy, Third Party Risk Management, Issue Management, client and regulatory questionnaires, and internal service level agreement management.
This role will be responsible for providing oversight, reporting and governance to Procurement management to ensure all assigned business support actions are completed timely.
- Support maintaining the inventory of service level agreements for Procurement services to all State Street legal entities
- Work with Procurement management to develop internal service level metrics and reporting against service levels
- Work with subject matter experts within procurement to develop and refine responses to regulatory and client questionnaires
- Provide assistance to Procurement owned issues within the Issues Management program and facilitate timely self-identification, status reporting and remediation closure documentation.
- Support the completion of Third Party Risk Management program for all Procurement owned vendors. Review inherent risk questionnaires and assist in the collection of due diligence responses from vendors.
- Assist the Finance Business Controls Office to coordinate and support requests from the Information Security Officer, Privacy liaison, Business Controls and Testing teams.
- Participate in contingent labor management projects and provide ongoing assistance in the execution of the program
- Bachelors degree and a minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in privacy, regulatory and client responses, third party governance
- Analytics and reporting skills with experience producing executive level reports
- Candidate is able to work independently while sharing expertise with colleagues and others.
- Candidate exhibits strong ability to solve complex problems.
- Candidate proactively manages stakeholder needs and expectations while providing consistent and regular communications.
- Take ownership mentality Willingness to roll up sleeves, navigate complexity and drive execution
- Communicator Candid, confident, and enthusiastic. Ability to take complex ideas and present then in an intuitive fashion
- Diversity Desire to work in a diverse, multi-cultural environment for an equal opportunity employer
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-630348
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .