Senior Adjustment Representative
Whether you're an investment professional, an expert in sales or a technology specialist, you'll find a culture at MFS that supports you in doing what you do best. Our employees work together to reach better outcomes, always favoring the strongest idea over the strongest individual. We put people first and show care and compassion for our community and each other. Because what we do matters - to us as valued professionals and to the millions of people and institutions who rely on us to help them build more secure and prosperous futures. Job Description
The Adjustments department is responsible for reviewing adjustment transactions submitted from other departments and correcting these adjustments accordingly. As a Senior Adjustment Representative, you will ensure all items are processed in compliance with MFS Service Center (MFSC) policies and procedures as well as properly authorized. This involves researching and resolving complex items and relaying problems to management when necessary. Principal Responsibilities
- Maintain and adjust any inaccuracies within shareholder accounts.
- Handle complex adjustments requiring detailed analysis of account activity and elevates any issues to management.
- Work with control in resolution of variances.
- Make recommendations for system enhancements and develop written procedures relating to departmental responsibilities.
- Provide direction to ensure the timely and accurate processing of all adjustments to minimum MFS loss exposure.
- Assist manager with various responsibilities associated with the day-to-day operation of the department.
- Act as liaison to facilitate work in progress.
- Stay current on all new products and services and their subsequent impact to the department.
- Act as a resource to the department to ensure all work is processed with highest level of quality and trains peers as directed by management.
- Performs additional duties as required
- Associates degree with three plus years of experience in the financial services industry. Preference is for candidates to have similar adjustments/transaction experience from within the mutual fund industry.
- Communication skills; ability to speak and listen effectively in order to respond to client inquiry.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills required for researching and resolving complex issues.
- Experience with DST 3270 is highly preferred.
If any applicant is unable to complete an application or respond to a job opening because of a disability, please contact MFS at 617-954-5000 or email email@example.com for assistance.
MFS is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and it is our policy to not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability, veteran status, or any other status protected by federal, state or local laws. Employees and applicants of MFS will not be subject to harassment on the basis of their status. Additionally, retaliation, including intimidation, threats, or coercion, because an employee or applicant has objected to discrimination, engaged or may engage in filing a complaint, assisted in a review, investigation, or hearing or have otherwise sought to obtain their legal rights under any Federal, State, or local EEO law is prohibited. " Click here to view the 'EEO is the Law' poster and supplement ."