Security Operations Analyst Tier 3, Vice President
Who we are looking for
State Street seeks to recruit a Security Operations Analyst - Tier 3 that will serve in the highest tier of analyst escalation for analyzing and responding to threat activity. Join us in evolving our threat monitoring capabilities to shape a pro-active threat intelligence driven fusion model to protect State Street, its customers and partners from the ever evolving and sophisticated global threat actors. What you will be responsible for
What we value
- Ensuring threat alerts are contextually analyzed and responded to accordingly.
- Performing event correlation to gain situational awareness and determine the effectiveness and impact of attacks.
- Author investigation reports for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Enhancement of monitoring response runbooks in partnership with stakeholders.
- Provide critical input and decision support to shape threat detection (new methods & tuning) and prevention controls.
- Providing support to Incident Response team and acting as a backup incident handler.
- Participation in incident response preparedness exercises (tabletops & cyber ranges).
- Participation in threat hunting rotational program.
- Participation within cyber and financial services industry groups.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Ability to lead and conduct investigations and report findings to leadership.
- Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities.
- Knowledge of adversarial tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Knowledge of incident response and handling methodologies.
- Knowledge of risk management processes (e.g., methods for assessing and mitigating risk).
- Knowledge of threat hunting techniques, tools and operational procedures.
- Knowledge of IT architecture and operations (computing, network, storage & cloud).
- BS in Cyber Security, Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant experience.
- +5 years in cyber security skill roles - SOC Tier 3 Analyst, Incident Response, Threat Hunter, Penetration testing, etc.
- IT experience or training prior to security experience preferred.
- Financial Services experience a plus.
- Technical security certifications a plus - GMON, GCDA, GCIH, etc.
- On call rotational coverage