Technology Risk Analyst,Off North Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/North-Quincy-Massachusetts/Technology-Risk-Analyst-Off_R-633535/apply
Officer, Technology Risk Analyst, Enterprise Technology Risk Management
It is an exciting time to join State Street Corporation (SSC) in the Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) organization as member of the Enterprise Technology Risk Management (ETRM) team. State Street is the industry leader in investment management, research & trading and servicing. ETRM is responsible for oversight, monitoring, and advisement around the management of IT risks across the State Street enterprise.
As a technology risk analyst, you will have the opportunity to partner with your ETRM peers, as well as IT teams and business risk managers, to design, implement, and evolve various risk management processes, technical solutions, and reports to enable State Street to effectively and efficiently assess, manage, and improve its technology risk posture. The position is based in the Boston, MA area.
General Roles and Responsibilities
- Support the design, implementation, and maintenance of various processes and IT solutions to facilitate technology risk identification, analysis, management, and reporting
- Support the design, implementation, and maintenance of individual technology risk reports in collaboration with the broader ETRM organization and IT teams
- Continuously improve processes, IT solutions, and reports through a regular change management cadence; maintain an inventory of proposed improvements
- Typical responsibilities include:
- Consultation with stakeholders (within and outside of ETRM) to identify and document new risk identification, analysis, management, and reporting use cases
- Requirements gathering for new processes, IT solutions, and/or reports to support use cases
- Process / workflow design; report layout design; user interface design
- Process / technical / training documentation
- Testing / quality assurance
- Release management
Communication, Education, Training
- Establish and maintain relationships with all business stakeholders and technical teams
- Provide training and on-going support to business stakeholders
- Prepare and maintain process documentation, data libraries, and training materials
- Develop an expertise around Tableau, RSA Archer Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) and various other IT tools and systems
- Explore next-generation IT risk analytics and reporting capabilities including Big Data analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and data visualization
- Minimum 2-4 years of experience in the financial, consulting or technology industries
- Bachelors Degree in business, IT, or related major
- Background in IT, business, project management, and/or risk management
- Interest in IT systems development lifecycle, IT architecture, and risk analysis
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel
- Strong organizational skills, self-starter mentality, analytical reasoning, writing proficiency, and attention to detail required
- Technical experience with Tableau Desktop, Tableau Server, RSA Archer GRC, Microsoft SharePoint, and/or Oracle SQL is a plus but not required
- Experience with data visualization / business intelligence / report design is a plus but not required
Posted TodayFull timeR-633535
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .