Project Analyst - Officer North Quincy, Massachusetts/en-US/Global/job/North-Quincy-Massachusetts/Project-Analyst---Officer_R-629319-1/apply
Provide support to project management and onboarding efforts to existing and potential State Street clients.
- To provide insight for solutions, the project analyst must develop in-depth knowledge of assigned project and/or product(s) by researching facets of the program to develop a concise picture of the current and future states.
- The project analyst should develop knowledge of other State Street products to recommend approaches to their project manager. This knowledge can be developed by meeting with product owners, performing research during down times, and as required, in a client situation.
- The project analyst will develop and maintain project plans and budgets.
- The project analyst should develop knowledge of non-proprietary products being used in client organizations to determine how they can be leveraged or eliminated. Research via internet and interviews with both the client and the developer will facilitate this knowledge development.
- The project analyst will document client specific issues and the current operating environment in concise and client presentable format; the project analyst must be able to convey proper courses of action based on analysis and metrics.
- The project analyst should assist in developing multiple solutions to provide options for front-to-back clients. This position will conduct brainstorming and planning sessions with team members to facilitate the generation of these ideas.
- To ensure that solutions and issues properly escalated to the client and State Street sponsor, the project analyst must prepare formal presentations using PowerPoint and Excel.
- The project analyst will actively communicate the status of work with other team members to ensure that everyone involved is fully informed, and if necessary take on additional work.
- The project analyst must provide support to multiple engagements simultaneously to ensure work is completed within pre-determined deadlines by managing his/her time appropriately.
- Business or Finance major
- Knowledge of Financial Services Industry
- Excellent writing skills
- PC Skills Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Microsoft Project
- Presentation Development
- 5+ years of relevant industry experience
- Initiative, self-motivation and the ability to work independently
- Creative problem solving skills
- Telephone client/service skills
- Time/project management skills
- Team skills
Posted YesterdayFull timeR-629319
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. Its also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. Youll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
As an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, we consider applications for all positions without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, age, disability, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, citizenship, marital status, domestic partnership or civil union status, familial status, military and veteran status, and other characteristics protected by applicable law. For more information, for U.S. jobs only, please read our .