Who we are looking for
State Street Global Technology Services (GTS) - Process Excellence Office (PXO) is seeking a skilled and proven Project Analyst/Manager at the AVP level. The individual contributor in this role will lead our PMO Operations including the administration and management of our contingent labor workforce, time tracking, project budgets, procurement, and real estate, while also having the opportunity to lead the end-to-end planning and management of small to medium projects. This role can be performed in a hybrid model or remote, where you can balance work from home and/or office to match your needs and role requirements. What you will be responsible for
As a Project Analyst/Manager, Assistant Vice President, you will
What we value
- Lead the administration of our contingent labor workforce. This includes utilizing the Beeline VMS for the maintenance and approval of projects, resources, assignments, budgets, extensions, and timesheets, managing contractor entitlements, monitoring and ensuring compliance with mandatory training, and executing the FRP and Demand Review Board processes.
- Lead time-tracking operations, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and timeliness goals are met, and analyzes the data to validate resource alignment to strategic goals, priorities, and business outcomes.
- Monitor and reconcile IT actuals and forecasts against budgets, recommending corrective actions to ensure compliance with department and project budgets.
- Manage procurement for PXO, including the Tech Plan, MR, and purchase req/PO processes.
- Manage real estate for PXO, including seat assignments, equipment inventories, and move planning.
- Lead small to medium visualization and data science projects & products as the Scrum Master or Project Manager.
These skills will help you succeed in this role
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Strong understanding of the Beeline VMS and Clarity PPM tools and related State Street processes.
- Program/Project Management Office experience including agile/waterfall methodologies.
- Strong critical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication, collaboration, facilitation, presentation, and negotiation skills.
- Demonstrated experience working in an environment managing multiple, concurrent deliverables with shifting priorities, demands, and timelines.
- Results-oriented ownership mentality and attention to detail and accuracy.
Why this role is important to us
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business, or a related field.
- 8+ years proven related experience in financial services.
Our technology function, Global Technology Services (GTS), is vital to State Street and is the key enabler for our business to deliver data and insights to our clients. We're driving the company's digital transformation and expanding business capabilities using industry best practices and advanced technologies such as cloud, artificial intelligence and robotics process automation.
We offer a collaborative environment where technology skills and innovation are valued in a global organization. We're looking for top technical talent to join our team and deliver creative technology solutions that help us become an end-to-end, next-generation financial services company.
Join us if you want to grow your technical skills, solve real problems and make your mark on our industry. About State Street What we do.
State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we're making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we've been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients. Work, Live and Grow.
We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You'll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential. Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility.
We truly believe our employees' diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Discover more at StateStreet.com/careers.
#ArchDataDigital COVID-19 Protocols: Complying with State Street's COVID-19 protocols is a condition of employment. Those requirements may vary depending on circumstances and legal requirements, and may include, without limitation, a requirement to be vaccinated (or have an accommodation), to disclose vaccination status, to provide evidence of vaccination status, etc.